piątek, 23 grudnia 2011

Goal

In today's entry I would like to describe the purpose for which - here on this blog, I will seek. As I wrote in the first entry, this should best be quite ambitious, as it has continued to give us the motivation to work. In spite of everything but do not overdo it with his ambition, because we are very disappointed when we do not reach even the namiastki.Dlaczego should ask ourselves goals and why they are used to describe once Krzysztof Lis on his blog. Sam founded on a fairly ambitious goal of obtaining 200 000  the end of 2012 - unfortunately, as it turns out this is already a large amount even for him.

So what would I satysfakcjonowało?


I enter in this age when one starts to have dreams quite prohibitive. Such a dream in my case is to buy their own apartment somewhere in the cozy town:). I am aware, however, that these are not cheap stuff, and certainly the blogging I can not reach such pieniążków, so my goal let it be pretty cool amount: 30 000

Every month I tried to write reports, which will take account of progress on the way to my coarse hand;]. Reports will include not only profit from blogging, but also services that will perform future principals.

Death line?

     On the occasion of each goal is worth to fix the so-called. line of death. This is the date by which we want to achieve the objective pursued by us. I will do likewise.

The time to achieve an objective: 4 years

30 000 $ / 4 years = 7 500 $ per year
7 500 / 12 = 625 $ per month

How do you think, if the goal is to achieve?
Time will tell.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz