piątek, 23 grudnia 2011

Start blogging!

As I mentioned in last entry zapleczowych opened a few pages that will help me in running ... well, what? Practically speaking, even to this entry, I could not boast of any party to which I have built to achieve my goal.
To succeed I had to change it as soon as possible. I was still a free domain that you decided to manage. I did not think too long about the script - Wordpress, why?:


- Easy access to good and free templates
- High ease of use,
- Depending on the settings of your ad click-through rate usually quite large,
- Large selection of plugins,
- Very rapidly developed code,

- Frequent updates,
- Good user license to use the script,
- I do not pay for the use,
- Ease and speed of indexowania by Google
- Good support,

Small patch template, buy logos (for pennies because its making cost me about 3 zł) and the blog is almost ready. Okay, okay ... and what about the texts? I went pretty heavy subject matter, (Its advantages are that easy to get a good article and a pretty good move but the same CTR and CPC is a poor level.

It's time for advertising! xD (that's what they like most Tigers). Here, as so far I used the following mix:

- Google AdSense
- Prolink
- CPMprofit

Another similar site with the same theme I decided to bet on blogerze;-) (there have only put AdSense). In the end convince whether Google favors their side in terms of bonus items.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz